Helaas, deze vacature is niet actief...
De vacature is wellicht al vervuld of om een andere reden offline gehaald.
Is dit iets voor jou?
Over de functie
Wij bij Maandag® zijn ook actief bij de Internationale scholen in regio Zuid-Holland. Volg jij de pabo en heb jij jouw propedeuse behaald? En wil jij ervaring opdoen in een internationale omgeving binnen het onderwijs? Dan mag jij als leraarondersteuner aan de slag! Of heb jij een Engelstalige HBO opleiding afgerond en volg je nu de digi pabo? De internationale school heeft jou van harte welkom!
Hier word voornamelijk in het Engels het curriculum aangeboden.
What makes IS special? Our staff of highly qualified professional educators and support personnel, is committed to providing our students with many opportunities both inside and outside the classroom. We invite and encourage families to work in partnership with us to ensure that students achieve their highest potential. We offer new staff the opportunity to shape the school into becoming one of a few IB World schools in the Netherlands to offer the full range of IB programmes. International School provides its staff with excellent opportunities for professional career development. We are committed to investing in the development of our staff through continuous schooling and training.
As a successful applicant, you will be welcomed by an enthusiastic, sociable and thoroughly international team.
We welcome applications from experienced IB teachers, who are eager to be part of a new energetic and dynamic team and who will challenge and inspire our students.
Mission and vision
- embracing diversity and promoting international mindedness;
- becoming self-navigating inquirers eager to embrace complexity and solve problems;
- valuing collaboration and demonstrating care and compassion;
- developing a sense of agency;
- taking responsibility for the world around them;
- engaging in high quality inquiry-based learning.
Do you recognise yourself in the following profile?
- Proven excellent teacher with knowledge of the International Baccalaureate Primary Years or Middle Years Programme.
- Adaptable, positive and pioneering;
- Interest in curriculum development
- Capable of leading when necessary
- Sound IT skills and a passion for embracing innovation
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Able to work in teams
International School Delft is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of all students in our care and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. To this end, the leadership team is required to conduct an oral reference check by directly contacting the current or previous employer. Furthermore, those who are appointed at International School Delft are required to obtain a Certificate of good conduct (in Dutch: VOG).
All applicants must either be EU citizens or have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands.